Current Job Offerings
Internship Value Investing
We are looking for highly motivated interns (female/male) who want to gather experience in value investing.
Fields of responsibility:
- • Support of equity selection activities (idea generation and fundamental analysis)
- • Financial modelling
- • Support of research and consulting activities
- • deep enthusiasm for Value Investing
- • Student in the fields of business/economics, mathematics, computer science, engineering, natural sciences or law
- • Advanced skills in MS Office
- • Basic knowledge in accounting
- • First experiences with equity investments
- • Deep insights into value investing within the Graham / Buffett framework
- • responsibility for small projects
- • A pleasant work atmosphere in a motivated team
To allow us a better insight into your skills, please include a self-written fundamental analysis of a company you like in your application.
Do you fulfill our requirements and do you like to become a more intelligent investor? Then send your application including cover letter, CV, transcript of records and relevant certificates to email@example.com.